Competition guidelines & Conditions of participation
to the Basketball Lions Instagram competition of Dermaroller GmbH
1. Participation in the competition is only possible after acceptance of these conditions of participation by the participant. By participating in the competition, the participant accepts these conditions of participation.
2. Dermaroller GmbH - Wilhelm-Mast-Str. 8 - 38304 Wolfenbüttel - Germany (hereinafter Dermaroller) is running an Instagram sweepstakes, with subsequent raffle of a cosmetic bundle of the company's own cosmetic line TympaCur. The sweepstakes is not sponsored, supported or organized by Instagram. Communication will take place via Instagram. In addition to the cosmetic bundle, Basketball Löwen Braunschweig GmbH will provide a jersey of the player Robin Amaize and a signed basketball.
3. The participation in the sweepstakes via Instagram will take place in the period from 06.12.2021 (start when the post is published via the Instagram account of the Basketball Lions) to 09.12.2021 (23:59 CET).
4. Only natural persons who are at least 18 years old at the time of their participation may take part. Each participant may only participate under his/her own name and by providing complete and truthful information.
5. The sweepstakes is hosted by Dermaroller (TympaCur) via the Instagram profile "basketballloewen". A person enters the sweepstakes by commenting and liking the corresponding post on the Instagram channel "basketballloewen" with two "friends". In addition, the participant must follow the Instagram channel "tympacur_bydermaroller".
The prize will then be drawn at random from among all participants who meet these requirements.
6. Prize: The respective prizes will only be raffled among the participants who meet these conditions of participation. A total of one TympaCur cosmetic package worth over 500.00 EUR & on the part of the Basketball Lions a jersey of the player Robin Amaize and a basketball - signed by the team - will be raffled. Dermaroller expressly reserves the right to exclude participants who violate these conditions of participation.
7. The winner will be contacted by private message (direct message) via Instagram (tympacur_bydermaroller) by 12/13 after the end of the competition. The content of this message will be all information regarding the processing of the prize. Dermaroller assumes no liability if, for reasons beyond its control, the prize notification is lost during electronic transmission and/or does not reach the winner. If the winner does not respond and accept the prize in writing within 3 days, the winner will lose all rights to the prize and a new winner will be drawn. A prize that is not confirmed will not be awarded. After successful confirmation of the winner, the prize will be sent.
8. The responsible entity within the meaning of Art. 4 No. 7 DSGVO for data processing in the context of the implementation and handling of the competition is the entity named in No. 15 of these Terms and Conditions of Participation. The personal customer data collected as part of the competition (Instagram profile name, name and address for correspondence and the dispatch of the prize) will only be processed in connection with the execution of the competition and the dispatch of the prize. The legal basis for the data processing in the context of the implementation of the sweepstakes is Art. 6 para. 1 lit. b DSGVO. The collection, storage and processing of the data is carried out by the responsible body or on the part of the social network used for the sweepstakes within the framework of the Instagram guidelines. For the purpose of processing the prize and sending the prize, the responsible party or a third party commissioned for this purpose is entitled to collect and store the data necessary for this and to transmit it to the respective cooperation partner, who is also entitled to process the data for the purpose of processing the prize. Any further processing or transfer of your personal data to third parties will not take place. All personal data provided will be treated with absolute confidentiality, used exclusively for the proper implementation and processing of the competition and deleted in full no later than three months after complete processing. Each participant in the sweepstakes has the right to request information from the responsible party pursuant to Art. 13 et seq. DSGVO the right to information, correction, deletion, blocking, restriction of processing and data portability at any time. These rights can be asserted by means of an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. In addition, every participant has the right to complain about data processing to the supervisory authority responsible for the responsible body at any time. The supervisory authority responsible for the controller is the State Commissioner for Data Protection of Lower Saxony (Prinzenstraße 5 in 30159 Hannover, Tel. 0511 120-4500 Email: poststellelfd.niedersachsen.de )
9. Dermaroller reserves the right to terminate the competition at any time. This applies in particular if due to technical reasons (e.g. by manipulation of the sweepstakes) a proper execution is not guaranteed.
10. Dermaroller does not assume any warranty and/or liability for prizes awarded as part of the Sweepstakes. If in exceptional cases it is not possible to deliver a prize presented as a prize, Dermaroller is entitled to replace the prize with another one.
11. The prize is not transferable. The legal process is excluded. A payment of the prize in cash is not possible.
12. Employees of Dermaroller GmbH, mi.to. pharm GmbH and i-mi.to. Service GmbH as well as their relatives are excluded from participation. Participation must be made in person. Employees of the agencies commissioned for this competition and employees of the participating companies are also excluded from participation. Participation in the competition by third parties, in particular third parties who register individuals commercially with various teleservice providers (registration services or entry services), is not permitted.
13. Participation in the competition is free of charge and not bound to the purchase of Dermaroller products.
14. The parties agree that the place of jurisdiction shall be the general place of jurisdiction responsible for Dermaroller GmbH, insofar as this is legally permissible. German law shall apply exclusively. Should individual provisions of the Terms and Conditions of Participation be or become invalid, the validity of the remaining Terms and Conditions of Participation shall remain unaffected.
15. Operator of the competition as well as the raffle and responsible is only Dermaroller GmbH.